About Me

My photo
A First Nation artist from Gitxsan tribe. Born a life some consider hard life, to me its the way of living. Hard of hearing, but despite it, I've always enjoyed music whether it be in Clubs, concerts, festivals, and DJ circuit. On the other side of coin, I played soccer all my life, and that skill took me to places like Venezuela for a short stint, a memory I'll keep to heart! Through highschool, I learned the passion of Film making/editing/and Script writing. Things lifted up after I graduated and attended Vancouver Film School after my return from Venezuela. It was in Film School, one weekend on the outs, checking out clubs. I found my liking to electro music, and took the time to Mixs some songs and see how things go! You can find some of my mixs @ "MUSIC" under ::::DEEK's BLOG:::: Although this blog isn't entirely about the music I follow, nor the DJ set I like to make. It's about the one mystery, LIFE! Things changes over time. My favorite author quoted; "When all's said and done, all roads lead to the same end. So it's not so much which road you take, as how you take it." -Charles De Lint-

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Machination of Writing

Downhill battle against the art of machination for my script....

Always was, on top of my mind. Mind you, but I could never lay down the characters, the locations, the idea. It goes on about how I learned in a few classes that we can come across the a writer's block! I think I remember what I learned at Vancouver Film School....I think they said count backwards....let's try that!

INITIATE

Backward countdown:
10...
9....
8...think behind the context..
7....
6...think sub-plot
5...
4...
3...think character's arc
2.....
??????.....
?????????....
F@*K TH!S??????????

NO IDEAS FORMULATING!

Kind of infuriating for someone like me who likes to write and write for ages to come, but that ages to come has never did come!....

but this isn't the case, I got the basic ideas down, but to put them little puzzles together will take me a few months. The story is much on worldwide scale, take place in heart of human who's search of being worthy, honor, or respect. The story goes....

"Gød ¡∫..."

In Shorts:
by DEEK
A short-film narrative; a story of four lives interweaves through philanthropic actby searching for dignity.

The characters are a world apart. Much different lifestyles, but bounded together somewhere along the line.


I wouldn't want to give away the whole
idea by explaining the characters.

CREATING IS..
Today, I start progressing....the life...
given, you create it,
multilayer the meaning and where we come from.
If you find balance between the character
and the world they live in,
no matter the indifference, and there's no width or depth between,....
AND THAT BECOME A STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment